Thursday 4 September 2014

DoorBot Lets You Answer Your Door With a Smartphone or Tablet





Doorbot is a Wi-Fi enabled doorbell that sends audio and video to your smartphone anywhere on earth, alerting you to someone’s presence at your door.


When someone is at the door, the Doorbot sends video and audio of the person to your phone. You can then open the door with the press of a button.


The story behind doorbot


We invented DoorBot out of necessity. We’re a group of inventors and when we first began, we worked out of my garage. The problem was that we’d never hear the doorbell. I specifically remember one day when I missed an important package. I looked down at my desk in frustration and noticed my smartphone; at that moment, I knew that doorbot needed to be invented… Doorbot is what the modern doorbell should be. Smartphones and tablets are all around us – it only makes sense to be able to answer your door from them. Technology has enabled us to be mobile; doorbot allows you to leverage that mobility while keeping you connected to your most valuable asset. We put a lot of work into making doorbot the world’s greatest doorbell. I hope you enjoy your doorbot as much as we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment